Anmol Seekh kabab
Kebab is a dish of pieces of meat roasted or grilled on a skewer or spit. The dish originated in the Middle East before spreading worldwide. Kebabs are prepared of ground meat spiced with spices, and other herbs and roasted on skewers. Barbecue food is extremely popular and a specialty throughout Pakistan it is flavorful and mixed with combination of spices.
- Add all the ingredients into the minced meat and marinate for 3 hours.
- Add some oil in it as well.
- Make balls with it and sew on the skewer to make thin kababs with wet hands.
- Put on low heat of coal fire or in an oven and heat evenly by turning the skewer occasionally until light brown.
- 1 kg minced meat
- 2 onions
- 4 green chillies
- 2 tps ginger Garlic paste
- 1 packet Anmol Seekh Kabab
- Chutney, Lemon and Salad.