Anmol Sindhi Biryani Masala
Sindhi biryani is a special meat and rice biryani dish originating from the Sindh province of Pakistan. Owing to its popularity, it forms one of the most consumed dishes of Pakistani cuisine and Sindhi cuisine. The exotic and aromatic Sindhi Biryani is known in Pakistan for its spicy taste, fragrant rice and delicate meat. Sindhi Biryani is a beloved staple in food menus in the Pakistani cuisine and Sindhi cuisine. Sindhi Biryani is prepared with meat and an amalgamation of Basmati rice, vegetables and various types of spices.
- Fry the onions in ghee/oil on medium heat until golden. Add meat, garlic, potatoes and stir. Fry for 10 minutes.
- Add Anmol Sindhi Biryani Spice Mix, yogurt, ginger, green chilies and stir. Fry for 5 minutes.
- Add one glass of water. Cover and cook on low heat until the meat is tender. When the meat is cooked there should be about two cups of gravy. (If more increase heat, if less add water).
- Shift the cooked meat to a larger pot. Spread tomatoes, green coriander and mint leaves over the meat Do not mix meat and the green masala. Cover and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Separately: In 12 glasses of hot water stir 3 tablespoons salt. Add soaked rice, boil until the rice is more than half cooked. Remove and thoroughly drain.
- Spread the cooked rice evenly over the meat. Do not mix the rice & the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until rice is tender. Mix before serving.
- Beef/Chicken/Mutton 500-750g, small cubed with bones
- Rice, Basmati 500-750g /3-4 cups, washed soaked for 30 minutes.
- Yogurt, Plain ½ cup, whipped /100g
- Tomatoes 3 medium, round slices /200g
- Potatoes 3-4 medium, peeled & halved /250g
- Onions 3 medium, finely sliced /1½ cup /175g
- Garlic Paste 1 tablespoon /20g
- Ginger, chopped 3 tablespoons /2″ piece /25g
- Small Green Chilies 25 whole /25g
- Green Coriander 1 cup, chopped /1 bunch
- Mint Leaves 1 cup, chopped / 1 bunch
- Ghee/Oil 1-1½ cups /175-250g
- Anmol Sindhi Biryani one packet Spice Mix
- Garnish with Raita and Salad.