Anmol Nihari Masala
Nihari is a stew consisting of slow-cooked meat mainly beef or lamb along with bone marrow, garnished to taste and occasionally served with cooked brain. This dish was first developed in the 18th century, in either Delhi or Lucknow, in the kitchens of Mughal nobility.
- In a pan fry garlic add meat bones Anmol Nihari masala Mix fry for a few minutes then add 10 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on a low heat until meat is tender (Beef 6-8 hours, mutton 4-6 hours)
- Dissolve flour with water gradually add in the gravy stir to mix in everything cook on high heat until the gravy thickens.
- Add in the fried onions.
- Cover and simmer for an hour.
- Serve hot.
- 1 cup Ghee
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ kg meat
- 1 packet Nihari Spice Mix
- 4 tps flour
- 2 medium Onions (Fried)
- Serve it with chopped green chilies, ginger and lemon..